Who are we?
Pure Thyme offer a range of holistic and beauty therapies in a beautiful tranquil setting.
Your therapist, Julia Haywood, is qualified at VTCT level 3 in complementary therapies, and VTCT level 2 beauty therapies, a member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists, and registered on the Accredited Voluntary Register.
Finding life a struggle?
Holistic therapies used in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise can help improve your general health and well being.
Many people benefit from holistic therapies. You may:-
- Require relief from muscle tension
- Be looking for stress relief
- Require relief from aches and pains
- Be suffering from insomnia
- Want a more natural approach to healthcare
- Need to relax
Many of us consider any form of 'time-out' from our busy lives a 'treat' or something we have earned. At Pure Thyme we strongly believe taking time to relax such an important aspect of our general well being it should be made a regular part of our lives.
The effects of prolonged stress can result in physical ailments including digestive problems, sleep disturbance, irritability, lack of confidence and relationship problems.
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for all our latest promotions and offers.
- Member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists.
- Member of the Professional Standards Authority Accredited Register.
- Flexible treatment plans available
- Tranquil treatment room in a beautiful setting.
- Gift vouchers and loyalty card schemes.